Until the formation of Krantz & Polak Resolve, the services of recognised loss adjusters in the Netherlands were utilised almost exclusively by insurance companies. This deprived the public of highly specialised advice on their insurance claims.
Now, Krantz & Polak Resolve provides the public with a specialised consultancy giving professional advice in the event of a loss, and assistance in preparing an insurance claim.
Our company is the largest insurance law and claims expert in the Netherlands, and in fact is the only company of its kind operating in the Netherlands. Our management team comprises experts in the fields of Claims Consultants, Quantity Surveyors, Attorneys, Structural Engineers, Valuators, Accountants, and Forensic Services. We are therefore able to provide you with all the necessary knowledge to achieve maximum settlement from your insurance company.
We will assist and guide you through the difficult and confusing task of properly preparing your claim. Documentation of any loss is your responsibility, not that of the insurance company. For homeowners this can be a complex and frustrating task. For business owners, this can be a nightmare, with the large inventories, business interruptions, determining the value of replacement cost etc…
Our function is to communicate with your insurance company on your behalf. We understand the fine print of your policy and we ensure that your interests are protected.
You see… the insurance company is motivated by profit. As a consequence their interest in resolving a claim is to minimize the value of the settlement as much as possible.
Your insurance broker is an expert in the placing and selling of insurance, but is not a claims expert. Insurance brokers receive commissions from the insurance companies for placing business with them. Time spent on your claim does not generate income for your broker.
Whenever you make a claim, a loss adjuster/assessor is appointed by the insurance company, and is consequently their agent and is paid by them. Loss adjusters state that they are impartial and act for you and the insurance company equally; This is not correct. To test the veracity of this, ask for a copy of their report and you will be told that it is private and confidential and only for the insurers eyes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ENGAGING Krantz & Polak RESOLVE:
- Krantz & Polak Resolve become responsible for compilation of the entire claim, thereby releasing management to perform their usual task at a critical time.
- Krantz & Polak Resolve are able to prepare and submit the claim expeditiously, thereby obtaining early progress payments, and bringing the claim to final settlement as quickly as possible.
- Krantz & Polak Resolve are experienced in the business of formulating insurance claims and will ensure the claim represents full entitlement in terms of policy.
- Krantz & Polak Resolve have practical knowledge of the effects of a loss on buildings, plant and stock in every sort of industry. This knowledge will assist in the early re-establishment and recovery of lost market share.
Our Services Include:
- Carefully reviewing your policy and determining the maximum benefits for which you are entitled
- Assessing all areas of damage and developing a plan for settling your claim
- Submitting your claim expediently, therefore assuring you of an early settlement
- Attending meetings with your insurance company, representatives, and their agents
- Detailing a complete physical inventory of all damaged property, listing the description, quantity, and replacement value of all items
- Obtaining fast financial settlememts.
Above all, keeping YOU appraised of all developments Time is a critical element after a claim. Since it is in short supply under normal circumstances, it makes economic sense to engage Krantz & Polak Resolve in a crisis.